• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers needed at Rabbit Residence!

catxx

Mama Doe
If anyone has a free morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, 30 minutes, to come and help, Caroline would be so so so very grateful. We've been low on volunteers the last few days and Caroline is still unwell so shouldn't be working til midnight like she did last night!

If anyone is interested, even if you haven't been before, send me a PM!!

Thank you!!

The rescue also offers work experience opportunities, if you know anyone doing Duke of Edinburgh, that too. If you know anyone working in the area (i.e. Cambridge) and fancy some alternative team building, we have had several corporate groups come down in the past including Lindt Chocolate!

bumping as well - I loved the look of Rabbit Residence, seen them a while back and I know they've just taken in a big load which will keep folks snowed under :S

The Rabbit Residence is so amazing. I donated a hutch to them & the women who showed me round were lovely. I was so impressed by the size of the rescue & how well all the buns were being cared for, it surely is a labour of love & dedication. Unfortunately it is over an hour away from me or I'd have certainly helped.

Back