• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny legs!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Thought you'd all like to see my two showing off some of their best assets :lol:

Lilly in her ballerina pose!

Arthur does this with his back legs quite a lot, he'll be asleep, stretch, curl up then stretch one leg back out! If you look ta his front paws they are tucked in curled around his chest like he's hugging himself too :lol:

And lastly Arthur showing off how elegant he is :lol:

And a close up which shows he is trying to protect his dignity with that big tail of his :lol:

I do have a video of him stretching his lovely back legs and then doing a pathetic flop... but it's uploading very slowly! This link may work though....!

[video]https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xta1/v/t42.1790-2/11125567_10153323251185552_1482769594_n.mp4?oh=fae c55a74bf69525262dc070d174c78e&oe=55809D11[/video]

Last edited:
Gosh he's a big bunny isn't he, and such long leggies :lol: I love to see buns getting all comfy, shows they are really happy- wish mine were indoors !

Gosh he's a big bunny isn't he, and such long leggies :lol: I love to see buns getting all comfy, shows they are really happy- wish mine were indoors !

She ;) unless you actually do mean Arthur, in which case no he's little :lol: Lilly on the other hand is larger! They really do like to get comfy :love: I've had my phone filming them all evening trying to catch binkies and I've mainly caught flops :lol: they always stop binkying whenever the camera comes out! I managed to catch one Arthur binky and that was it!

Back