• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just needed share this with you all (poo pic!)

Holhol

Alpha Buck
29ve2o5.jpg

2vtzbxg.jpg

Are these not the most fantastic little golden balls you have ever seen? :lol: I am SUCH a proud bunmum!!!

The other day he did some rubbish little dark things so I was thinking "ah dental coming up then" but for the last 3 days he has eaten hay like there is no tomorrow and produced these balls of joy! These are the best poos he has ever done - he is such a clever boy :love:

since all his stasis and dying bunny acts I've gone a bit poo mad :lol:

They're even more golden and perfect in real life :)

29ve2o5.jpg

2vtzbxg.jpg

Are these not the most fantastic little golden balls you have ever seen? :lol: I am SUCH a proud bunmum!!!

The other day he did some rubbish little dark things so I was thinking "ah dental coming up then" but for the last 3 days he has eaten hay like there is no tomorrow and produced these balls of joy! These are the best poos he has ever done - he is such a clever boy :love:

since all his stasis and dying bunny acts I've gone a bit poo mad :lol:

They're even more golden and perfect in real life :)

They are really good and I can see why you must be thrilled :D

I was looking forward to the 'golden poo' post and here it is :lol:

Wowzers, they're a bunch of corkers! You can't beat the thrill of big golden bunny poos! :lol:

The vet phoned me the day after Scrappy's spay to see how she was recovering. Naturally, the subject of poo came up. Before her spay, Scrappy had spent the morning at the vet's and was eating and pooing normally. On the phone, the vet said she had been really impressed by how big her poos had been that morning. I beamed with pride. It must be every bunny owner's dream to have a vet praise their bunny's poos!

Wowzers, they're a bunch of corkers! You can't beat the thrill of big golden bunny poos! :lol:

The vet phoned me the day after Scrappy's spay to see how she was recovering. Naturally, the subject of poo came up. Before her spay, Scrappy had spent the morning at the vet's and was eating and pooing normally. On the phone, the vet said she had been really impressed by how big her poos had been that morning. I beamed with pride. It must be every bunny owner's dream to have a vet praise their bunny's poos!

That is a dream to hear haha I'd be so proud! Also very nice to know that there are vets that appreciates a good poo as much as we do! :lol:

Last edited:
...Every now and again I start to think that rabbit owners are actually a really weird cult.

This confirms it.

I'm trying to think of any other type of pet ownership where you get excited about poos. Worrying about your pet not pooing is slightly weird but understandable; but only we seem to strive for and be proud of such specific poo.

We are so odd.

I've just inspected my buns poos - they are a good size shape and colour - but are they are as good as those in the picture??

Could I be suffering poo envy??

:shock:

I've just inspected my buns poos - they are a good size shape and colour - but are they are as good as those in the picture??

Could I be suffering poo envy??

:shock:

I have had poo envy for 2 years, the amount of times I have seen a good bunny poo and been ridiculously jealous is untrue :lol:

But he is on a hay only diet, so I'm sort of cheating :lol: they would never look like this if he had his pellets and more veg back!

They are cirtainly fine poos. My belgian hares do lovely big poos. Millions of them! Fortunately they do most of them in their litter trays and seem to wee in their run as their trays and shed are really dry. Perfect.

Back