• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what sort of bunny is Benny?

I'm sorry I don't know I'm afraid, someone on here will, but just wanted to say how handsome he is :D

He is big but not as big as some haha not much help am I ? :lol:

I don't have him home with me yet. I met him at a rescue. He is being neutered on the24th and then I can take aurora to Meet him eeeeeee :D I so hope they like each other !

I can't help with what sort he is (apart from a handsome sort :love:) however he looks exactly like the doe I am getting from a rescue in July :D

ETA; However his ears look huuuuuge!!

He is big but not as big as some haha not much help am I ? :lol:

I don't have him home with me yet. I met him at a rescue. He is being neutered on the24th and then I can take aurora to Meet him eeeeeee :D I so hope they like each other !

This big?

He has a look of a conti around his face/ears maybe? They aren't the best photos but I'm trying to get a similar angle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he has a conti look about him too :)

How old is he? Contis don't finish fully growing until they're around 18 months or older don't they? So he may get bigger if he's younger! If not quite as big as a full conti I wouldn't be surprised if he's part conti!

Maybe he has some conti in him? His face and ears look very conti-like

He does look conti like.

I had a very small conti (only about 4kgs) so was possibly a conti cross, however she was very coati like in looks and behaviour so we always thought she was just a very small conti rather than a cross. She looked an awful lot like him!

So obviously I think he is gorgeous :love:

This big?

He has a look of a conti around his face/ears maybe? They aren't the best photos but I'm trying to get a similar angle!

WOW!!!! That is the biggest rabbit I have ever seen!!! :love::love:

I think he has a conti look about him too :)

How old is he? Contis don't finish fully growing until they're around 18 months or older don't they? So he may get bigger if he's younger! If not quite as big as a full conti I wouldn't be surprised if he's part conti!

He is about 9 months

That is right! At 9 months, he'll still be a tiddler!! :lol:

I think benny looks a lot like my English giant Mavis, she is just over 5kg. I think their faces look very similar.
820fb81fd81ae869fc16c5a4c8a6ee19_zpsc691943c.jpg

Last edited:
There are some lovely bunnies on this thread :love:
yes karen's they do look similar :D
if every thing does work out and he does come and live with us I guess only time will tell if he will keep growing. He is lovely though:love: I spent ages stroking him. I didn't want to leave him. My husbands face was a picture when he saw him, I don't think he was expecting a big bun:lol: I said " he isn't that big, look," and pointed to Dora the huge giant conti who is easily twice the size of benny
Benny is quite a long bunny. Longer than stormy, my french lop, was. I am not sure if benny is as heavy as storm was in his youth. Storm was almost 6kg when he was healthy. I miss my big cuddle bun:cry:

Do I spy Hector making an appearance on this thread :love: :love:

Benny looks to some kind of conti/giant with those ears :) unless it's the camera angle, they do look quite big. It can be tricky to pin a breed down to one as there are so many cross breeds. But in the main I think his breed is very handsome :love:

Back