• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor Mouse & Crew

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
So (as you will all be very tired of hearing :lol:) I've been bonding my trio for the last month. Today was Mouse's first time free ranging in the garden, I think she liked it. They came in really quickly too, though I'm sure they are just lulling me in to a false sense of security

IMG_0282_zpsadegxr8p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

don't know if this short video will work

th_MVI_0284_zps05b31rzn.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0274_zpsoo8aatny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0271_zpsp7r5i6xi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love::love:

So happy for you. I couldn't get the video to play but I have seen the binky one on Camp Nibble site, not sure if it's the same video but it's really special :love:

Thank you everyone. Yes BunnyBuddy- it's the same video as on Camp Nibble. I did get better videos of her binkying but not with all three buns on. Mouse is so cautious, she won't leave the lounge & when I first put her outside she forced herself in to this tiny kennel (box) we had for our elderly bunny Noodle. I imagined she'd stay there all day so was really happy when she started exploring & found her dancing feet. My new mission is to get a video of all 3 binkying - they have done it but the minute I pick up my camera ... well you know how bunnies are:lol:

We're just so delighted for Mouse. Thank you so much for her wonderful home :D

She is an amazing rabbit, we're so happy to give her a forever home at last. She is getting a little more adventurous slowly but surely .. last night she did her first bunny500's :love:

Oh!

How did I miss this? :shock:

How lovely to see Mouse binkying - and I love the low walls in your garden. Make it interesting for the buns! (as if everything we ever do isn't for the buns already ...)

Back