• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May's recovering really well.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
May went to the vets on Wednesday to be spayed, the operation went really well, she came home that evening absolutely starving, weeing and pooing everywhere and full of attitude!!!!:shock: she stayed in the dining room for 24hrs and then went back out to her hutch. (she seemed much happier to be back in her space) she's been keeping her self to her self for the last couple of days and i've been out checking on her all the time as well as sitting out with her. She's been a little grumpy but then I'm not surprised! Today on the other hand she is much more her normal self, wanting lots of nose rubs and kisses. :love:

A few piccies of her ladyship enjoying some time indoors.

20150614_145813.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150614_150235.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Going back to the vets this Wednesday for a check up with the nurse, just really happy to have had her through the operation and on the road to recovery. :D

Bless, she is beautiful. Glad she is doing well and I'm sending her gentle nose rubs for good measure. Xxx

She has not been bothered by her scar at all, I'm checking it twice a day and have bandages ready in case she does. ;) she seems to have taken it all in her stride.. :D

She does look very chilled out. Glad she's doing well, it's a worrying time and lovely when they are getting better.

Back