• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcoming home Bruce and Nyssa

My GORGEOUS baby Contis. I am in so much love with these two already - they're amazing. They are nine and a half weeks old and they already make my fully grown lions look (and feel!) like dwarf rabbits! I never considered them to be particularly small... but I do now! :shock:

So, here's the babbies!

6777e08aee.jpg

Nyssa is the fawn on the left and Bruce is the Yellow on the right. Girl and boy. :)

e2f9967a81.jpg

Nyssa showing off her quite simply HUGE ears. Could receive a TV signal through those things. :love:

24584d8d61.jpg

Bruce showing off his ears, and the super cute fold/droop he's getting in the tips of them! :love:

I am absolutely smitten, they've been getting used to their (temporary!) hutch while they settle in before moving into the shed with my other rabbits below them. The plan then is to get them neutered and vaccinated over the next couple of weeks (check-up first so they can tell me when they can do it) and then hopefully attempt a mammoth bonding session with my existing group. If not I am happy to keep them as a pair, I may end up doing that anyway and just have them in a separate part of the new run we're going to build next week. We'll see!

I can't believe that after so, so many years of wanting a giant rabbit, I've got two! :love:

:love:

And also- Nyssa? Why, are you a fan of a man with a big blue box? And that occasionally wears celery?

:love:

And also- Nyssa? Why, are you a fan of a man with a big blue box? And that occasionally wears celery?

Similar, but not quite! My Nyssa was the heir to the demon.

One Marvel (Bruce Banner - the Hulk) and one DC (Nyssa al Ghul) comic book character!

Back