PDA

View Full Version : So the frozen water bottles are going down well....

Holhol
13-06-2015, 03:39 PM
He's found out they make excellent toys for rolling, lifting/throwing and digging at! :lol:

It's really humid and warm here today so I've put two in (wrapped in socks) to try and keep him cool :) just as I wrote this he's gone and lay down next to one yay! :love: this room gets so hot at the moment so I've got fan on, window open, curtains pulled half across but hoping the water bottles work nicely for him :)

In other news I've just finished my second EC clean which went much better than the first and he's had his last panacur :) going to see how he goes now and hopefully have a happy healthy bunny again (until his next dental anyway... He's getting tooth checked in 2 weeks) :love:

Jack's-Jane
13-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Well at least he didn't think they were edible.................... not yet anyway !! :lol:

I'm glad the EC clean was less of an ordeal this time around and I hope all goes well with his next Dental check xx

biscandmatt1
13-06-2015, 04:30 PM
it is really humid here today in manchester. i wasn't expecting it. glad the frozen water bottles are a hit :wave:

Holhol
13-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Well at least he didn't think they were edible.................... not yet anyway !! :lol:

I'm glad the EC clean was less of an ordeal this time around and I hope all goes well with his next Dental check xx

Socks and water bottles are definitely not on Fergies exciting food list (which includes wardrobes, insurance documents, dustpans and tissues - all are banned from the bun room) :)

I think it's been about 2 months since his last dental so if we could get to 3 I'll be very pleased - if we can get to 6 months I'll be ecstatic! We're aiming for 3-6 months and he's doing really well with the hay only diet :)

Holhol
13-06-2015, 07:55 PM
it is really humid here today in manchester. i wasn't expecting it. glad the frozen water bottles are a hit :wave:

It's been awful the last few days! Really hoping for a good bit of rain tonight to cool it down for mine and Fergies sake :lol: think I prefer it raining all week!

MightyMax
13-06-2015, 11:27 PM
He's found out they make excellent toys for rolling, lifting/throwing and digging at! :lol:

It's really humid and warm here today so I've put two in (wrapped in socks) to try and keep him cool :) just as I wrote this he's gone and lay down next to one yay! :love: this room gets so hot at the moment so I've got fan on, window open, curtains pulled half across but hoping the water bottles work nicely for him :)

In other news I've just finished my second EC clean which went much better than the first and he's had his last panacur :) going to see how he goes now and hopefully have a happy healthy bunny again (until his next dental anyway... He's getting tooth checked in 2 weeks) :love:

Ah what fun :lol:

So glad you haven't got all the bleach smells there right now. What with heat as well ...:shock:

Hope Fergie's teeth do well and stretch the time interval. That's what we all hope for with our dental buns :D