• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So the frozen water bottles are going down well....

Holhol

Alpha Buck
He's found out they make excellent toys for rolling, lifting/throwing and digging at! :lol:

It's really humid and warm here today so I've put two in (wrapped in socks) to try and keep him cool :) just as I wrote this he's gone and lay down next to one yay! :love: this room gets so hot at the moment so I've got fan on, window open, curtains pulled half across but hoping the water bottles work nicely for him :)

In other news I've just finished my second EC clean which went much better than the first and he's had his last panacur :) going to see how he goes now and hopefully have a happy healthy bunny again (until his next dental anyway... He's getting tooth checked in 2 weeks) :love:

Well at least he didn't think they were edible.................... not yet anyway !! :lol:

I'm glad the EC clean was less of an ordeal this time around and I hope all goes well with his next Dental check xx

it is really humid here today in manchester. i wasn't expecting it. glad the frozen water bottles are a hit :wave:

Well at least he didn't think they were edible.................... not yet anyway !! :lol:

I'm glad the EC clean was less of an ordeal this time around and I hope all goes well with his next Dental check xx

Socks and water bottles are definitely not on Fergies exciting food list (which includes wardrobes, insurance documents, dustpans and tissues - all are banned from the bun room) :)

I think it's been about 2 months since his last dental so if we could get to 3 I'll be very pleased - if we can get to 6 months I'll be ecstatic! We're aiming for 3-6 months and he's doing really well with the hay only diet :)

it is really humid here today in manchester. i wasn't expecting it. glad the frozen water bottles are a hit :wave:

It's been awful the last few days! Really hoping for a good bit of rain tonight to cool it down for mine and Fergies sake :lol: think I prefer it raining all week!

He's found out they make excellent toys for rolling, lifting/throwing and digging at! :lol:

It's really humid and warm here today so I've put two in (wrapped in socks) to try and keep him cool :) just as I wrote this he's gone and lay down next to one yay! :love: this room gets so hot at the moment so I've got fan on, window open, curtains pulled half across but hoping the water bottles work nicely for him :)

In other news I've just finished my second EC clean which went much better than the first and he's had his last panacur :) going to see how he goes now and hopefully have a happy healthy bunny again (until his next dental anyway... He's getting tooth checked in 2 weeks) :love:

Ah what fun :lol:

So glad you haven't got all the bleach smells there right now. What with heat as well ...:shock:

Hope Fergie's teeth do well and stretch the time interval. That's what we all hope for with our dental buns :D

Back