• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets see your Agouti Beauties

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Here is my lovely Joey

DSCF5943_zpsak1mulpa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He's gorgeous. :love: A "real" bunny if you understand what I mean!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey's very handsome (I like the quilt cover too :thumb:)
Jessica and Enya are very pretty too - is there a bit of mischief with Jessica, Jane? - she has a 'wilful' look in her eye in that photo :love:.

Joey's very handsome (I like the quilt cover too :thumb:)
Jessica and Enya are very pretty too - is there a bit of mischief with Jessica, Jane? - she has a 'wilful' look in her eye in that photo :love:.

She's 10 years old now but she is still a Bunny with 'attitude' !! :lol:

Aww aren't we all luck to have some gorgeous rabbits.

J&R I'm loving the moult lines - Agouti's do them so well. Am I right in thinking you have a rew rabbit, a B&W rabbit & an agouti?

Just my agouti boy Fiver at the moment, my b&w giant papillon sadly died. We are hoping he is going to bond with an agouti little girl though (fingers and toes crossed)
I know I'm biased but I do think he's a handsome boy, although my close up makes him look like a giant floating head :lol:

My hares aren't strictly agouti but the younger one, Sunshine looks very agouti esp. when he is next to mum (Autumn). Here he is;

Just my agouti boy Fiver at the moment, my b&w giant papillon sadly died. We are hoping he is going to bond with an agouti little girl though (fingers and toes crossed)
I know I'm biased but I do think he's a handsome boy, although my close up makes him look like a giant floating head :lol:

He is gorgeous. I think Joe is the most graceful & beautiful of all the rabbits I've had, i like to think he has a bit of wildie in him

Back