• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser before and after his room is hoovered / update post 16

He looks a little displeased. The room was just how he liked it.... He'll be needing to work hard this afternoon to restore it..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe he doesn't like "reading" bunny style :lol: You can't leave mine near a bookcase

Spenser is very partial to glossy cookery books. Hardback fiction with dust jackets often appeals. Even a couple of my Bibles have been nibbled at the edges.

Hahaha, I'm sure he likes the fact that you hoovered... How else would he be able to make a mess? :D He seems like a Jackson Pollock type to me. Love his little fleece blankets :)

There was a stand-off between Spenser and the hoover yesterday. The photos on the first post were from a week ir so ago, si more hoovering was required. Spenser did not agree and refused to move. I was out at the time and as my parents can't pick Spenser up, Mum had to hoover round him. He is so funny!

:shock: at the fact that he can BE hoovered around! :lol:
I only have a shop vac though (anything else was long ago massacred by the dust we have here which is a clay type) and it is the poster child for noisy and obnoxious. All the cats have to do is see it and they scarper. The bunnies just give me stinkeye and huddle in their habitats, laying their ears back, but it wouldn't do to have them on the open floor with it!

Back