• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo's Pee Problems

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
He has always been 100% litter trained when it comes to pee but he has started lately to pee in strange places/wherever he might be at the time. The first few times he peed on one of their blankets but this morning decided to lift his tail and pee on my OH's foot on the sofa :lol: I laugh because it wasn't me but now I'm worried that its a sign something is wrong. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Any on-going changes in litter tray habits always merits a Vet check as there are a few health issues that can lead to loss of litter tray training. Is he drinking more than usual and has he lost any weight ? Is his eating and pooing as per normal ?

I'd start with getting you Vet to take a look at him, good luck :)

the times bisc has had a change in litter habits has been when he had uti's, when he stopped drinking enough due to gas and being on the verge of stasis, and as a response to pain (not wanting to eat and drink) and then not wanting to move to get to the trays :wave:

I haven't noticed an increase in drinking and apart from the peeing he is his usual cheeky self. No weight loss that I can see and eating and pooping normally. Will keep an eye on him over the weekend and phone the vets Monday morning just to give him a check up x

I haven't noticed an increase in drinking and apart from the peeing he is his usual cheeky self. No weight loss that I can see and eating and pooping normally. Will keep an eye on him over the weekend and phone the vets Monday morning just to give him a check up x

Sounds like a good plan, hope all goes well for him xx

good luck x

Good idea ... It's probably worth the vet expressing the bladder and doing a urine analysis, just to be sure there's no infection lurking around :)

Back