• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If rabbits could drink alcohol

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Now - this is just a bit of fun and I am in no way even suggesting that you give your buns alcohol - but based on your buns charachters what do you think their favourite tipple would be?

Bobo = Ale - no messing around with him
Harley = Champagne - but only a small glass incase she got drunk and told a human 'I love you'
Sheldon = he used to drink alcopops and any shots going - but now he has matured, he likes a good peaty whiskey
Holly = she enjoys a good, full bodied Bordeaux
Cheyenne = it's a pink gin and tonic for this young lady
Lenny = he doesn't really drink, but when he does - it's Pimms
Bug = likes nothing better than a nice cold glass of Rose
Prudhoe = TVR's (Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull) - weeeeeeeee boing :lol:

Rupert loves fruity wine! little git tries to get it if I have any - so he'd definitely be a wine guy, with a smoking jacket and monocle (haha)
Tia would be lager, by the pint :lol:

Loki likes vodka... I have had to remove glasses containing the stuff twice :shock: once he jumped onto the dining room table (from the floor, no chairs to climb up) just to get a vodka and coke I'd put down for 2 minutes to answer the door :shock:

I think he has also made a bid for cider and wine before :shock:

Luckily we hardly ever drink at home so his opportunities to filch alcohol from us are very limited :lol:

Love these - especially those buns who already have a taste for it - funny things do make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Matthew - port, well-aged
Tabitha - whisky sour
Cecile - a little sweet wine
Charlie - Extra strong lager with lemonade
:D
My house is relatively alcohol free. There's the unopened Prosecco my sister in law gave me for Christmas but I don't think they could get it open. :lol:

I knocked over a glass of rose wine once and before I could grab the cloth Max was sipping away at it :shock: Don't worry I stopped him as soon as I saw him!

Bella and Bertie - they'd sneak a bottle of alcopop and down it behind the shed.

Cookie - she'd enjoy a Cosmopolitan in the sunshine. Preferably with a bendy straw.

Poppet - she'd be out on the razz, necking straight from a bottle of 20/20 and try to hump the local police.

Well, I know for a fact Amy doesn't like white wine- but she did once memorably try to steal a glass of fruit juice from me (literally the glass- there was ice in it too), so maybe some kind of alcoholic punch? Something sweet but that gets you hammered quickly, and cocktails when she's trying to be classy.

Rosie once knocked a glass of red wine over on herself and whilst I was trying to clean her up she was just as quickly cleaning it off herself!
I think Fiver would pretend to be a pint of beer bloke but secretly like a lambrini :lol:

Levi: I'll haves whatever you is having mummeh. I loves you! 😊

Daisy: I only drinks the best. Champagne...or maybe a kir royale if I iz feeling adventurous. But don't's you be giving me too muches now Mummeh. A lady can't's be helds responsible for her actions when she has had the bubbles!

Toffee-he's my little softie bun, think he'd prefer a nice cup of tea :)
Treacle- think she'd be a little lager lout :lol:

Well Harvey is like a little old man, loving his naps and having a pint of bitter.

Honey is very cheeky and constantly hyper, think she's love a vodka & red bull!

:lol:

Widget Would have to be Alcopops because he's not grown up yet.
Ginny Would have to be Port and lemon because she's elderly and wouldn't want anyone to think ill of her.
Heather Would have to be Mineral Water with ice and a slice because she's had lots of kids, poor little girl, and wants to be thought of as a Lady
Rosie Would have to be Soda Water because she's too scared to try anything else.

Last edited:
Back