• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is your bunny a foodie?!

:love: oh he is just amazing I think his feet are bigger than yours :lol:

Yes all mine loves their food, if I rattle a bag of crisps and Pie hears she is begging and generally as she is so sweet I give her and Rosie a treat not a crisp ;)

Love Hector!

Spenser: Did somebody mention food? Eating is my very favourite thing. I enjoy it even more than being admired.

Oh wow he's gorgeous, and HUGE! Yes mine are all foodies, they run round my feet and jump up my legs as soon as I go in the kitchen. And how dare I go to the fridge if it's not for them!

My older 2 are food junkies :lol: and little Bo has started to follow suit. I absolutely adore Hector ! :love: He is a beautiful big giant, he is gorgeous!! I don't think Burberry will ever reach this size as he is still quite small really, he has put on 6 oz though so i know he is gaining. At the moment he only weighs 4.1b - 6.0z. He is like a hamster compared to hector :lol: xxx

Molly is definitely a foodie! She can ignore me all morning but as soon as I sit down for lunch she is on my lap.:roll::lol: the thing is I never share with her so I'm not sure what she thinks she is going to get. Once I carried in her veggies and a bowl of porridge for me. It was the porridge she wanted and I hasten to add, didn't get.

:love: oh he is just amazing I think his feet are bigger than yours :lol:

Yes all mine loves their food, if I rattle a bag of crisps and Pie hears she is begging and generally as she is so sweet I give her and Rosie a treat not a crisp ;)

OMG Never mind the foodie question.. that bunny has bigger feet than you!!!!! Totally lush!!! x

:lol: Yes, to be honest, his feet are not far off the size of mine! His are much more ticklish though..... Thank you both, I am biased but he is amazing :love:

Oh wow he's gorgeous, and HUGE! Yes mine are all foodies, they run round my feet and jump up my legs as soon as I go in the kitchen. And how dare I go to the fridge if it's not for them!

Thank you!

I have heard about a conti who can open the fridge.... :love: