• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunbuns' husbun is still nameless... well not any more ;)

FredW

Alpha Buck
Ok…. I am stuck, I just cannot find a name I like for my new little Himalayan boy.
I want something that goes quite well with Bunbuns, but nothing seems to stick. So just wondering if someone else may have some ideas.
This is him at just under 8 months old, that was the first picture I saw of him before he got to the rescue even.
BunbunsToyBoy.jpg

he is really sweet, bit shy, super soft and extremely playful.
BitSleepy.jpg

Tasty_EvenIfItIsBiggerThanMe.jpg

here are the two of them together
OK_LetsShare.jpg

LetsPooTogether.jpg

and just for good measures, a couple of videos I took :)
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206423707302453
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206423971149049

I am sure I will find the right name, but could really do with some pointers/suggestions.

Last edited:
Jasper? I think it's easier to think of a name for someone else's rabbit than your own. I have to wait ag
es to get to know them and even then a name just doesn't seem right. Your Spring Greens looks good, where do you get it, ours at Sainsburys is not too nice atm. He looks a lovely bun :love:

Thanks for the name ideas, really helps getting some ideas together. Often I find it seems to just naturally happen, with Bunbuns it just stuck us calling her that. I have noticed I keep calling him Fluffy all the time when giving him a cuddle, but don't know yet if it feels right for him in the end. we'll see. chevy was my first thought when we first got him, as he chews on everything.

by the way, the spring greens are actually from Sainsbury's. it's the first time they looked just right, so I got them a few, normally I just stick with kale, as their spring greens are not so great, but really looked fantastic this time. they both love them, and he likes eating the exact same one she does. even though I give them two bits, he has to have the one she's eating :)

oh all those cool names, I know one will just stick and that will be the perfect one, right now I am trying each one and see how it feels. funny enough Yeti was something we thought too before, cause he has got massive back legs. :)
wish I didn't name bunbuns yet, they could have easily been Bunny and Clyde, as they sure are a pair of trouble makers, a sure handful I can already tell. both as bad as each other, and she is getting a whole new lease of life. just glad we got him, love him already sooooo much :)

I nearly called my boy Clyde on the basis that I had a Bunny so not sure why I went for Buster in the end.

Bunny & Clyde is a fab choice but I think they grow in to any name...x

Back