• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who says I can't use my Litter tray as a Digging Box

FredW

Alpha Buck
Bunbuns decided she wants a digging box and made her litter tray into one. By doing so, lovingly giving the fresh hay a nice dressing of pee.... yay, well done Bunbuns ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yire5tf3ebks6nw/WhoSaysThisIsNotMyDiggingBox.wmv?dl=0
This also means, our new boy, who copies everything she does, is doing the same now, so now I have two little critters turning the litter box into a right mess. Lucky enough they still have a hay rack, so even if I don't get to change it over straight away, they still have fresh hay. at least they are still using it for their toilet as well, would have been a nightmare if they now decided to un-train themselves.

oh she sure is, which is the main thing anyway :) I rather do more work and have them happy, then them not being bunnies just so I can have less to do :)

My belgian hares, Autumn and Sunshine have four litter trays between them. Two in the shed and two in the hutch/run. They always use one for digging in.

Know what you mean about them being able to be rabbits, even if it is more work for us.

Back