• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is always room to grow into something

:lol: He does make me laugh. He is piling on the weight atm so he might be having a growth spurt, but i think his ears are getting bigger too :shock: He turned 11 weeks today :love:

Thank you so very much for the lovely comments, I am sure Burberry would thank you all too :love:

He is an opal colour and his colouring seems to be getting deeper as he grows, he is looking a lot more blue now.
I've been in photography and graphic design training now for 4 years, i have 2 years left before i will be a fully fledged press and editorial photographer although I do fine art photography too, which I enjoy a lot, in fact i do most photography except glamour and nudes. Photography is my absolute passion and i am passionate about my subjects and about the style i choose. It is very important to stay true to yourself and not do what has been done a 1000 times before. I don't always get great pictures but when i am in the mind set i think i get some very pleasing results. I photograph children, animals, and families , i have done events and weddings, I have also been published which i am very proud of. I have been chosen for exhibitions too which was great fun.

I love all your comments about my photography because at the moment i am going through a stage where i just don't feel good enough anymore and your lovely comments give me the incentive to pick up the camera every day :love: So I thank you greatly for that :D
I am glad you like my pictures and my Rabbits.

Here is another two for you to look at :love:

He certainly is a beautiful, big boy :love:

Last edited:
:love:

It's a shame I live miles away otherwise I would offer you a handsome subject with even bigger ears to "practice" taking pictures of.... :lol:

Your photos are beautiful :)

Awe how lovely for you :love:. He does appear to be quite small for a Giant but he has put on 6oz since last week, so i know he is gaining. He was very thin when I had him. I hope he has a big growth spurt soon. My French Lop aged 17 weeks however is quite huge lol. Weighed her today and she is just over 6.1b, 9.0z. She looks massive compared to the other two :shock: xx

Last edited:
I think burberry's ears weigh up most of his body weight :lol: They are so big compared to his body :lol: xx

Back