• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot of evening fun in the garden

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
My two enjoying their evening outside in the garden! :love:

Sorry for the poor pics!

Seriously worn out little man;

Last edited:
Awe i love the bottom pic, Bun looks in his element :love: I think they are great pics as they show 2 happy faced buns. xx

It's so nice seeing them happy and healthy after all the trauma of the past few weeks, enjoying the sunshine and having a good time, bless them both xxx

Lovely pics :love: when I try to take binky photos I'm lucky if I get the rabbit in shot :lol: looks like they had a lovely time.

What a lovely garden for them to explore then a nice posh living room to chill in afterwards. Very lucky (and sweet looking) rabbits.

Thanks everyone! :) they are very spoilt buns, but I can't resist!

Thanks tulsi, it's looking rather plain and boring at the moment, but the buns go mad & even sit in the window looking to go out & play, even though they already have access to our lounge & dining room which they have pretty much taken over! lol! :lol: and please don't be fooled.. These are by far the naughtiest & cheeky buns ever! :love:

Back