• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The reality of running a Retirement Home!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone who follows my posts will know last week was a tough one.

Today we got our vet bill for just six days. It was £1630!!!

At Rainbow Rabbits we always make sure that every rabbit here gets the very best of care regardless of any cost involved. But that doesn't stop us having to worry about the bill after the event!

Don't worry I'm not posting for any donations. I just wanted to share the realities of running a retirement home for elderly and disabled rabbits as so many people think they would like to do a similar thing.

Bearing in mind its only the 10th of the month, this could be a record breaking month in the nearly 8 year history of rainbow rabbits.......

Anyone who follows my posts will know last week was a tough one.

Today we got our vet bill for just six days. It was £1630!!!

At Rainbow Rabbits we always make sure that every rabbit here gets the very best of care regardless of any cost involved. But that doesn't stop us having to worry about the bill after the event!

Don't worry I'm not posting for any donations. I just wanted to share the realities of running a retirement home for elderly and disabled rabbits as so many people think they would like to do a similar thing.

Bearing in mind its only the 10th of the month, this could be a record breaking month in the nearly 8 year history of rainbow rabbits.......
Pm me you bank details so I can donate something little I don't have much to give but maybe it can help with food ❤

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can't afford anything this week but will send you something next week after payday Liz. Hope things pick up soon.

Back