• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so proud of my girls

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry about the poor photo's. I just had to post as I'm so excited. I've been slow bonding my trio for over three weeks. It's been a while since Boo showed any animosity towards Mouse . They eat beautifully together & have nice play but when they are snoozing it's typically Joe & Mouse or Joe & Boo snuggling & the other doe lying a bunny distance away. Since big space this is the first time Boo & Mouse have lay so close together.

IMG_0096_zps0fnhcc08.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and a flop
IMG_0100_zpsxzqfj9ey.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They are still lying face to face as I type:love:

here's Joe & Mouse snuggling last night

IMG_0083_zpspbmkxrpy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh wow, hard work paying of, patience of a saint well done you ❤❤❤

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've said it before and I'll say it again :lol:

You are *so* clever to bond your trio!! Lady Boo kissing Mouse :shock: That's amazingly wonderful :love:

What a great result. I love watching my rabbit quad interacting. One of the does sometimes sits on her own, but generally they are all cuddled up together in one rabbity pile.

Lovely pics.

I really don't know how I missed this but fabulous news and pictures. I'm developing a real soft spot for Mouse, probably given her resemblance to my previous foster bun. She has such a kind gentle look about her. :love:

I really don't know how I missed this but fabulous news and pictures. I'm developing a real soft spot for Mouse, probably given her resemblance to my previous foster bun. She has such a kind gentle look about her. :love:

Exactly what I thought when I first saw her photo :love:

Having said that, I do have a penchant for the indomitable Lady Boo :lol:

Back