• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbi (puppy photos)

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't got round to posting photos before now but, as I mentioned her in another thread elsewhere, I thought maybe she deserved a proper intro. :lol:

This is Bobbi, our french bulldog & she's 5 mths old now.

She's my daughter's but, as I spend most of the day at home with the dogs, I'm taking her to puppy training etc. We go to various classes 3 times a week at the moment and she's doing really well. We did some very basic agility yesterday (nothing bad for her joints, just a very gentle, low ramp, a tunnel, a jump that was about 4 inches off the floor and some very low tables) and she did the whole course off lead while glued to my leg. :love::love: I was so expecting her to just dash off to the other dogs and start playing. :lol:

There's quite a size difference between her and our other dog and we were worried that Kane might accidentally swallow her whole at first :lol: but they're the best of friends.

On a good day we can pick up foreign satellite TV with those ears. :lol:

My miserable old man sleeping :lol:

He's very soft in every sense of the word, not just his fur but also his nature. He's a real gentle giant. :love::love: There's nothing like cuddling with a big chunky beast like Kane.

Lucky his size and menacing look is enough to scare anybody away as the most people have to actually worry about is getting slobbered on..... :roll:

They're lovely :love: I love French bulldogs, well bull breeds in general although we've only had terrier's in my family :)

Back