• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show me your Netherlands ❤

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
I'm really missing having a indoor bun. Teddy was so loving and affectionate and was a joy to watch. And with my 4 in bonded pairs I'm missing having them indoors. I thought a little nethy (x) might be a good size to have indoor as a single bun. I have so much attention to give. But it's just a thought nothing more at present.

Can you show me pics of your nethies so I can indulge. And if you can describe your bun in 5 words 😀😀

I'm a bit down with a horrible cold and need some uplifting ❤

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

my what?
first i thought you meant Holland.
then i thought you meant... privates. nether regions.
then i remembered this is a rabbit forum...
:lol:

my what?
[emoji38]
Lol, yes remember which forum your on lol hehehe. Easy mistake, your other forums sound fun 😂 lol

Here is Bugsy, he's a Nethie Dwarf who is now 15 months old, he's a house bunny and lives with his wife bun Tallulah. She's a Lionhead x Nethie dwarf, so even though she is 2 months younger, she's a bit bigger and certainly the boss

This is last summer in the garden, he's about 4 months old here

His favourite position, waiting to be groomed by Tallulah, who always obliges, sometimes quite vigorously

Breakfast time, both look a bit sleepy

Not sure about describing him in 5 words :) cute, cheeky and binky mad - also loves bunny 500s whilst Tallulah just looks on

Here is Bugsy, he's a Nethie Dwarf who is now 15 months old, he's a house bunny and lives with his wife bun Tallulah. She's a Lionhead x Nethie dwarf, so even though she is 2 months younger, she's a bit bigger and certainly the boss

This is last summer in the garden, he's about 4 months old here

His favourite position, waiting to be groomed by Tallulah, who always obliges, sometimes quite vigorously

Breakfast time, both look a bit sleepy

Not sure about describing him in 5 words :) cute, cheeky and binky mad - also loves bunny 500s whilst Tallulah just looks on
Oh my gosh Bugsy is so super sweet. He is so prim and proper in the first pic. And I giggled at his wife Tullulah grooming him vigorously hehe. She probably thinks she is a first class groomer and does the best job ever. He is so tiny. ❤. What a lovely couple 😁 thank you xx

Does Gordon count? He's a nethie X lionhead ;)

Oh my he is goooorgeous! What a face on him, he's so cute. And he is Gordon, he looks like a Gordon, he looks like he has something very important to do 😂

Little Albert, Albie for short :)

I must say, I wouldn't choose to have a single bunny when you know how social they are. Human company just isn't the same as the company of another bunny IMO.

my what?
:lol:

That was my thought too! I was thinking there's only 1 person from Holland on here (I think?) so maybe they mean Netherlands holiday photos? :lol: Not sure how I didn't connect the breed - nethies are one of my favorites! Lots of beautiful pics! :love:

Here's my little pippin, with his two lady friends.
6cc80c8b87545c4af3aa05e23baf8f18_zps84f5719c.jpg

And in a pippin sandwich
7a49a1180e1e3920f38cd2f25acfd7b6_zps7edfe87c.jpg

And in 5 words.... Cute, fast, shy, happy and loving :love:
Surely two nethies equals one regular size bun, so go on get two :wave:

Well here is my Pie ....

Feisty little miss but so cute when she asks for fuss and of course food

83679b47c2bb338ceff9bec7ec7a0b54.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little Albert, Albie for short :)

I must say, I wouldn't choose to have a single bunny when you know how social they are. Human company just isn't the same as the company of another bunny IMO.
I know, I feel the same. So I won't do it unless I know I'm going to have another 2 eventually 😁 then I really must stop. 😊. Oh little Albert is so ickle he is lovely. Thank you for sharing :)

And in a pippin sandwich

Pipin sandwich ❤ I'm just musing, I would never have a single bun, I'd have to have 2 bonded its only right 😁

Well here is my Pie ....

Feisty little miss but so cute when she asks for fuss and of course food

83679b47c2bb338ceff9bec7ec7a0b54.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oooooohhh what a little sweet heart or sweetie pie ❤ she is adorable! I love white buns.

I had a Nethie named Bofur (after one of the dwarves in the Hobbit)

I'd have to say five words would be-curious,brave,persnickety, handsome and DIVA!

And in a pippin sandwich

Pippin is JUST like my Casper who sadly went to the bridge a year ago.
Pippin is gorgeous.:love:

Back