• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bo-Jangles :)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
I first saw him when he was a week old but at that time I did not know which one was going to be mine. I followed their progress with a further 2 visits with regular emails from his breeder, we were in contact at least 2-3 times a week. She was also Gypsy's previous owner.
We knew we wanted a Buck and eventally It was a choice between a seal point or a red eyed white, on my 3rd visit I went to view the two Rabbits I had in mind but it turned out that the Seal Point was a Doe and the REW didn't have the slightest bit of interest in me and thats how we chose Bo. Instantly he came over to me in his run and he seemed to be quite taken with me. I knew from that point it was him I wanted, it was his choice to own me and not the other way round. He finally became ours at 4 weeks old.

It has been a long anxious wait but i finally had permission to pick him up today at 8 weeks old. He is just out of this world. :love:

His eyes are currently Blue but they will change to brown. He has the same marking as his father, a Salander.

He hadn't left his carrier by this point, we had just got in from collecting him and i rushed to get my camera :love: This is also my 1st picky of him at home.

Yaaasaayyy!!!!! Hes now with you and what a gorgeous doll of a rabbit. I love ehen hes standing up. In all his fluffballness!

Yaaasaayyy!!!!! Hes now with you and what a gorgeous doll of a rabbit. I love ehen hes standing up. In all his fluffballness!

Thank you, i am so happy and relieved he is home now. I feel that it is all complete now. I've always known I was getting 2 rabbits, the 2nd Bun being Bo-Jangles but ended up with 3 because of burberry's situation, there was no way I could have re homed Burberry after caring for him because I became very attached to him and also spent quite a lot of money on his housing ect. But i've always had in my heart and mind that Bo-jangles was ours from the start and I had chosen to make that commitment to him 7 weeks ago.

I love all 3 of my Rabbits dearly and 3 Rabbits feels right for our family and 3 Rabbits it will stay :love:

His fur is a lot longer than Gypsy's but not sure whether that is because it is baby fur :love:

Awe Thanks guys. He is a bit quiet and only had a bit of hay so far. I expect its all bit overwhelming for him. I know my other 2 were like this but he looks so tiny. xx

Thank you everyone for your kind, lovely comments :love:. I also think he might be hiding a strong willed character, god help me :lol: xxx

He's very beautiful, what a total darling :love:

Yet again I'm blown away by your photography skills. Wow.

Thank you very much :love: I tend to use prime lenses because i like the blurred out background. My 1st prime lens was a Canon 50mm, 1.8, you can pick these lenses up so cheap and i think argos sells them for £70. I would definitely recommend you getting this lens if you like the blurry background style, it is a fantastic lens and the results are amazing. It is great value for money. xxx

What a gorgeous boy! :love:

What makes you think his eyes will go brown? I've never heard of that before, my bunnies with blue eyes have stayed blue their whole lives :)

What makes you think his eyes will go brown? I've never heard of that before, my bunnies with blue eyes have stayed blue their whole lives :)

I wondered that as well. My (lovely) Daisy is white with blue eyes. Her sister is brown with brown eyes. Not sure what mum was like (they were born in rescue) let alone dad.

Bo-jangles is utterly gorgeous. You have three very lovely rabbits there.

That is what the breeder told me as eventually the blue eyes go a light brown, apparently. I really don't understand all the breeding genetics. I love his eyes :love: I also think it is possible he may be deaf as he isn't responding to any noise. He is so beautiful, trusting and so full of love :love: I feel a very lucky lady to have him :love:

Back