• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Is the Most Cute Part?

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
I was wondering what is it about rabbits that make people's hearts really melt?

For me it's 2 things;

1. their wee furry paws, nothing cuter than that"! except..
2. when they wash their faces and ears. Looks so sweet

I know, I know it's tempting to say when they snuggle etc but just when a rabbit is a being a rabbit and doing their thing or how they look - what is it that makes them warm the ol' heart?

Binkies! And when they flop over in the garden on their sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flopping out on their beds.
001e6dc387e7d82fef3bdb6690c0bcad.jpg
7c3b2657787e61120e51f8856cf20f1c.jpg

I love bunny mouths! Just watching them chew a great big long strand of hay! Or their teenie weenie little soft tongues! Washing their ears and faces is pretty darn cute too!

Watcrhing Sheldon do a flop and then realising I'm watching him and he looks all embaressed and silly about it:love:

Watching Prudhoe snuggle up next to Bug, making sure her ears is covering him:love:.

Watching Cheyenne bounce away from me, flicking her back legs in disgust just because I've picked her up for a cuddle:love:

Watching their little mouths move in their sleep.:love:

There is an awful lot of watching isn't there?:oops::lol:

For me it has to be their eyes and personalities , sometimes I think mine talk with their eyes and i love how they are all different in terms of their character. They say that the eyes are the window to a soul and i truly believe this with my Buns. Loving binkies too :love: xx

Their little cute mouths, those velvety ears, their wise eyes, the way they hop about, binkies - and their cheeky little personalities :love:

lunas squeeks and huffles when she drinks anything

That does sound lovely. 'Huffles' awww.

I love watching all mine eating and really like it when they binky (Sunshine does it when I come to give him his brekky). Rabbits just look so lovely whatever they are doing.

I love the little soft fluffy bit behind their ears x

All of the above plus yawns and their ballet exercises.
I'm not sure how else to describe it except for ballet exercise, they sit and stretch out a back leg as far in front as they can and then lean forward to wash their toes. Kizzy often spreads her toes so she can wash in between and there's always this moments pause where she looks at her back paw as if in shock "Wow my feet are sooo big."

All of the above plus yawns and their ballet exercises.
I'm not sure how else to describe it except for ballet exercise, they sit and stretch out a back leg as far in front as they can and then lean forward to wash their toes. Kizzy often spreads her toes so she can wash in between and there's always this moments pause where she looks at her back paw as if in shock "Wow my feet are sooo big."

:lol: I know what you mean!

Back