• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis

orangediva

Mama Doe
This is Dennis. He's a tri-coloured Dutch, he's just over 18 months old and lives with Betty in a shed/run combo.

"Hello mum":

Can I go out now please............

"Oh yeah.........I can!"

:)

I love the look of dutch rabbits. Frosty and Snowflake are dutch x lionhead but are butterfly marked. Apparantly some of the litter were dutch marked with fluffy manes!

Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

I didn't truly appreciate Dutch bunnies until I rescued one of my own. He is the softest, soppiest and daftest little thing and took Dutches from "cute bunny" to "best rabbit breed EVER!" in my estimation :D.

Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

I didn't truly appreciate Dutch bunnies until I rescued one of my own. He is the softest, soppiest and daftest little thing and took Dutches from "cute bunny" to "best rabbit breed EVER!" in my estimation :D.

I must admit I'm very fond of them myself - we have two Dutch and a Dutch cross out of four buns in total. I always wanted one as a child and, somehow, always ended up with (much loved) other kinds of rabbits!

Back