• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bald patch on back leg after bloods

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Ferg had bloods taken about 4 weeks ago now, and he still has a little bald patch on his back leg where the blood was taken! I only noticed it today when he stretched out - he is so black and the shaved patch is so white :lol: I thought he'd hurt himself at first but it is definitely shaved - I even asked my mum if she'd snuck him to the vets without me knowing!

I just can't believe how long it's taking to grow back, it's still only fluffy stubble at the moment. Should he have fur back over it by now? It doesn't bother me but it does look funny :)

Ferg had bloods taken about 4 weeks ago now, and he still has a little bald patch on his back leg where the blood was taken! I only noticed it today when he stretched out - he is so black and the shaved patch is so white :lol: I thought he'd hurt himself at first but it is definitely shaved - I even asked my mum if she'd snuck him to the vets without me knowing!

I just can't believe how long it's taking to grow back, it's still only fluffy stubble at the moment. Should he have fur back over it by now? It doesn't bother me but it does look funny :)

Aaaww poor wee boy! I'm sure it will grow back soon - it's his little badge of honour and he wants to keep it to make you feel sympathetic to him every time you look at him :lol:

His fur will grow more slowly at this time of year anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. He just has a nice bit of 'designer stubble', all the fashion today for the lads !!

Back