• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone use this hay feeder for a chewer?

FredW

Alpha Buck
My new bunny is a right chewer, the old hay rack I had for bunbuns is not going to last at this rate for more than another week, so need something else. I am thinking of getting this one http://www.manorpethousing.co.uk/budget-hay-station-
has anyone got that who has a chewer, and if so, do they chew it apart real fast? also is the MPH logo on the actual items? I always wondered that with them.

I got the deluxe hay station, as Paddington kept dragging his litter tray around, I did look at those but decided unless you could bolt it down that too would get dragged..

I got the larger one, admits fab ,he uses it as a later tray, and its so big and heavy he can't move it :)

Yes the logo is on the finished item, they're done as a brand.

oh cool, thanks for that, I was wondering about the deluxe one, just thought if he eats it, like the current one, it could end up getting expensive, but I think it's worth a try. thanks for letting me know re the logo too, it did put me off a bit, but I guess as long as the products are great it's not a big deal :)

No worries, the products are really well made, my eyes did water at spending nearly £60 on a big litter tray though, but it has been worth it :)

awesome, looking through some of their other stuff to get them some more things. do you know if the litter tray can be exchanged? I like keeping a spare to swap over daily, so can clean it throughout the day, and just swap over the next morning.

I'm sure they can provide an extra litter tray if you ask, they do come out easily, as I take it out twice a day to clean, but there's no way a bunny could get them out.

I think they're under bed storage drawers when I asked about them.

I'm sure they can provide an extra litter tray if you ask, they do come out easily, as I take it out twice a day to clean, but there's no way a bunny could get them out.

I think they're under bed storage drawers when I asked about them.

yep I asked them, and they now added them to the site. so now all ordered. just have to wait for it to arrive. unfortunately they are off on their break soon, so I guess it will probably be a couple of months till I get them, may need to find a temporary alternative in the meantime, since they keep chewing away on the one they have now. even Bunbuns, who was fine with it before is chewing it now, looks like she's coping him lol
do you remember how long the lead time for you was for the feeder, the whole 28 days?

yep I asked them, and they now added them to the site. so now all ordered. just have to wait for it to arrive. unfortunately they are off on their break soon, so I guess it will probably be a couple of months till I get them, may need to find a temporary alternative in the meantime, since they keep chewing away on the one they have now. even Bunbuns, who was fine with it before is chewing it now, looks like she's coping him lol
do you remember how long the lead time for you was for the feeder, the whole 28 days?

I have ordered several items from them after seeing them at the London Pet show. I ordered the deluxe hay feeder/litter tray. I have been waiting nearly 4 weeks and emailed today, they are very behind with orders probably because products are so good, and they had lots of orders from the show.

Back