• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me a vet near Chipping Norton?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
So, we are moving....again. :lol:

Obviously the first thing to do is find a good vet so if anyone has recommendations I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

I've just messaged my sister as she lives that way. Nice to have some more RU'ers in this part of the country! It really is a lovely place to live :D

I'll PM too!

ETA incase other people search for the info in future! My sister said she would always go to Hook Norton now, they have saved her boy from bloat and her friends bunny who broke his jaw. Whereas at another nearby vet previously she had bad advice and lost her other boy to bloat.

Last edited:
I go to Hook Norton Veterinary surgeons 15 mins from Chipping Norton. Chipping Norton Veterinary Surgeons are my emergency cover you just need to get a rabbit savey vet there.

I'll PM too!

ETA incase other people search for the info in future! My sister said she would always go to Hook Norton now, they have saved her boy from bloat and her friends bunny who broke his jaw. Whereas at another nearby vet previously she had bad advice and lost her other boy to bloat.

Totally agree they are great there.

I thought Chipping Norton only existed in Agatha Christie novels - had no idea it was a real place!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back