• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo, Including Some Not Good News

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Jo has had ongoing problems with arthritis for the last year. Recently her condition has deteriorated quite a lot and her hind legs are now very weak and wobbly :cry: She has also just had an ear infection :cry:However, she is happy enough within herself and she has good pain control in place. If a time comes when she goes right off her hind legs she will be helped to have a dignified passing. She is not a Rabbit who could have any quality of life if she were severely disabled.

But for now she still enjoys life and although hopping about the garden is more of an effort these days she makes it clear that she still wants to do so

This one shows how stiff she is :cry:

But she still manages a two pawed face wash

Last edited:
Bless her :love: I know you will do the best you can to keep her going for as long as possible with the best quality of life :thumb:

She is gorgeous. Hopefully the warmer weather will help her a little (so long as it doesn't get too hot!)

I can empathize with you and Jo, Mimzy is so gimpy at the moment and I am so very worried about him. :(
I think those are the most lovely photos I have ever seen of Jo, Jane...especially number 7. Beautiful! :love: xxxx

Awe bless her, I really hope she enjoys life for as long as possible, she seems very happy and content in the pictures. She is beautiful but then all your Rabbits are beautiful, they are so well looked after and they always seem really happy in your photos. :love: x

Back