• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccination prices recently anyone?

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
How much have you paid for your vaccinations recently?
It's about a month till the girls need vaccinating so I've been searching round for a good price, I think I paid like £20 before? Which is a good price

I've been quoted by the previous vets £46.50
And two other vets £56 and £39.50 for ONE rabbit, has the price gone up? :shock:

If anyone's had their rabbit vaccinated recently can you say how much you paid per bun because i don't remeber paying this much last year!
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I paid £83.48 for two yesterday. The vets I try to use for vaccs are something like £25 a vac but harder to get to.

I pay £40 I think (I should know I had 2 done yesterday but I was paying for lots of other things at the same time!) The price includes a 2kg bag of a food I don't use so donate to a rescue instead.

My vets are £36.50 I think? At least that's what their website states, can't remember what I paid as it was back in January.

Ours are £34.52. I just looked on our vets new website and see that now if you book them online for a deposit of £15, you get 20% off the cost. I'll have to try and remember to do them that way from now on!

Thankyou all! It seems I'll just have to swallow the £39.50 each then! Wish I'd of remembered when it was rabbit awareness week gr :lol:

I think I pay around £46 for Barney's.

Annabella is part of the 'healthy pet club' - so I pay £9.99 a month and that includes her vaccination and rearguard, and some other stuff.

Thankyou all, I think next year they'll have to have their vac a bit early so I can get the rabbit awareness week discount :lol: but for now I'm gunna swallow it and pay the price knowing I could have saved money a few weeks ago :lol:

Back