• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny photos and a cute video

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly has taken to laying on the vet bed right next to me, she's very loving at the moment, we've had lots of cuddles and fusses :) here she was having a massage next to me before she got up for a wash and then.... FLOP! :love:

Next to, nearly on top of, my foot :lol:

Two adorable bunny tails

And this is Arthur after breakfast this morning, after finishing his, then eating most of Lilly's because they've just changed on to pellets and Lilly isn't impressed at all so takes a while to start hers! He looks absolutely exhausted from all that food!

:love: love seeing pics of your two especially Lilly she is lovely colours:thumb:

Do you still get kisses for treats ;)

haha that's one way to end the comfort with a flop. I love seeing rabbits clean, especially their ears - one of the sweetest things

:love: love seeing pics of your two especially Lilly she is lovely colours:thumb:

Do you still get kisses for treats ;)

Yeh I do :love: although I don't do it that often anymore tbh!

Lilly is beautiful isn't she, she's been such a fusspot the last couple of days! Very sweet! I have filmed lots of clips of her laying next to ma and getting a massage :love:

Back