• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 1st love, my 1st video

Fantastic wee photo shoot! I do like how halfway through we see a wee shot of Burberry too. The music had me bouncing side to side :lol:
Do we expect the same of BoJangles?

Fantastic wee photo shoot! I do like how halfway through we see a wee shot of Burberry too. The music had me bouncing side to side :lol:
Do we expect the same of BoJangles?
I will have to do Burberrys one lol and then Bo's, I could get used to this :lol: It keeps me occupied in spare time and i have a lot of that at the moment :lol: Besides I need the youtube experience :D xx

Gypsy looks like she's settled in nicely - very relaxed. Not a bad first attempt on your you-tube video either :thumb:

Thanks everyone. I was a bit apprehensive to post it. I am a complete novice to youtube in regard to making and posting videos lol. I really want to learn how to film my rabbits and make mini movies :lol: xx

Just beautiful!

I don't have a YouTube account, but my friend does, and I take video of my foster buns and put it up to get them a lovely new home :love:

Back