• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piccies of May.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
Hi, Just a couple of new piccies of May, she's really grown since the last one's i posted a couple of weeks ago... :)

IMG_0276.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

May's going to the vets on Wednesday to be spayed, a little apprehensive!!!!

Absolutely beautiful, her little face makes you feel really cheerful, she looks really happy :love:

Thank you, She is always a very happy bunny unless she thinks you are trying to steel her nuggets then she has a rather impressive growl. ;)

She's a very pretty one - good luck with the spay next week.

haha yep - I know the nugget grunt well :lol:

May is gorgeous :love: I love her ears. Good luck with her spay next week.

Thank you, It has taken me a while to find a good vet that will spay her, after being told by my vet and the veterinary's receptionist that i shouldn't bother having it done. :shock: They spoke to me like i was mad even thinking about it!!!

She's very similar to my Mabel who we also call May for short. Beautiful.

What a coincidence, She was called Mable when we adopted her, which we really liked but seemed a bit of a mouthful, hence her being called May for short. Seems to roll of the tongue easier.

Back