• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my daddy and me

ravenmoore36

Warren Scout
luna with her dad
c29f524b7ca34e7c468f17498d1861bb.jpg

took a long time to get to this point.
in the local park
53fe56ca67cdd2e7bafb45eabc39e7d0.jpg

Just a heads up - Holding rabbits on their back is horribly traumatic for them in case you weren't aware. You might be better off letting bunny snuggle with you on its own terms than holding it on its back

luna often lays like this. started when she was having skin treatment, she flips herself now onto her back when hold her. our boy doesn't lay this as with most bunnies he doesn't like it.

luna had dry perling skin on her lower stomach and the inside of the back legs we had to apply cream 3 times a day. only way to apply was to tip her on her back
ever since when we cuddle her she has a tendancy to flip herself on her back. skin is healed now.

Awwww Luna you little sweetie.

I would be ever so worried about dogs scaring them at the park ...

Luna just looks like a soft toy in some of your pics she is very sweet, do you have any where she doesn't look like a toy ;) but a real hare :thumb:

Luna just looks like a soft toy in some of your pics she is very sweet, do you have any where she doesn't look like a toy ;) but a real hare :thumb:

:lol: I noticed this too, she is so fluffy, she's like a little lamb :love: Beautiful pictures :D

Back