• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a rabbit now. Bein' a rabbit is cool.

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
25s28o9.jpg

jt4136.jpg

wuq6mt.jpg

Oh, Zara...

what does the bunny think of this:)?

This is Galinda's old hutch - I am in the process of bonding her with Archimedes and Elphie. So thankfully, she's none the wiser! And thank goodness too, the cats are terrified of the rabbits. :lol:

Eventually, I am going to do up Elphie and Galinda's old hutches in the hopes of connecting them to the main hutch using the runaround system. For now, Zara has made her claim!

Awwwww :love: She's found a comfy spot.

My cats like to sneak into the bunny accommodation and curl up in the hay trays. I once locked Tigger in the playhouse by mistake, he was well hidden in amongst the hay and I didn't spot him. I didn't realise until I heard him mewing 'LET ME OUT' from inside the run. I think Minnie had shooed him out. :lol:

What is it with cats and bunny houses? As soon as Fiver goes out of his run, Mia is straight in there!

Awwwww :love: She's found a comfy spot.

My cats like to sneak into the bunny accommodation and curl up in the hay trays. I once locked Tigger in the playhouse by mistake, he was well hidden in amongst the hay and I didn't spot him. I didn't realise until I heard him mewing 'LET ME OUT' from inside the run. I think Minnie had shooed him out. :lol:

Thankfully I have never locked a cat in a bunny home - or at least, I haven't yet! However, the cats are all adamant that the tops of the hutches are their beds. :lol: They make excellent sun traps. :)

Your cat certainly looks comfortable :love: I have a cat that has started to sleep in the rabbit litter trays, quite odd but funny :love:

Back