• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny room!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
We've made some changes at home! The rabbits have moved from the living room to one of the upstairs bedrooms where they have their very own bunny room! I love it so much! The rabbits love it too! They've been running around wearing themselves out! They are hoping to get another friend at some point (or two if I can persuade OH there's really not that much difference between 4 and 3 :p), they were off trying to make a new friend this week but unfortunately it didn't work out, when they've had time to settle they'll go off and try and make a different new friend (or friends!) so watch this space! But for now, here's my new bunny room! (excuse the diet coke cans, it was thirsty work! :lol:)

Thanks everyone :D only two changes to do, screw/hook the half moon hanging basket (currently on the cupboard door) to the side of the side-unit, above the litter tray, to make a hay rack and bring Sid (my hamster) and his cage upstairs and put him on the dark brown chest of drawers :)

If you look closely in the two photos above you can see both bunnies, one in each photo! :p

They're so pleased with their room! Arthur's already jumped in to the bottom pink drawer to shred my newspaper stash! Cheeky monkey! :lol:

Thanks everyone :D only two changes to do, screw/hook the half moon hanging basket (currently on the cupboard door) to the side of the side-unit, above the litter tray, to make a hay rack and bring Sid (my hamster) and his cage upstairs and put him on the dark brown chest of drawers :)

If you look closely in the two photos above you can see both bunnies, one in each photo! :p

They're so pleased with their room! Arthur's already jumped in to the bottom pink drawer to shred my newspaper stash! Cheeky monkey! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I genuinely didn't even see them! I do now think...think I see in the first anyway :oops: I always hated stuff like where's wally never good at them.

I was looking at that draw cupboard thinking my Pie would be in there no hesitation:lol:

If its not hers she wants it :lol:

Room looks fab :thumb:

OH! Then no, I can't see her haha in the first photo I thought I saw a wee black rabbit in the corner - I am going mental. I am actually losing my marbles :lol:

Edit: wait!!!! Is that a wee bunny nose in the top dresser cupboardy, ihdy bit? (I'm too excited thinking I've found a nose). Top right?

OH! Then no, I can't see her haha in the first photo I thought I saw a wee black rabbit in the corner - I am going mental. I am actually losing my marbles :lol:

Edit: wait!!!! Is that a wee bunny nose in the top dresser cupboardy, ihdy bit? (I'm too excited thinking I've found a nose). Top right?

No the little black bunny is an illusion! It's a plug and a toy on the ramp just next to each other randomly forming a rabbit shape!

Yep that is a nose sticking out of the cupboard door in the top photo :)

Arthur is in the bottom photo, not hidden though :p

Back