• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emrys' extended play area

Espeada

Young Bun
As the weather has been so bad recently Emrys hasn't been able to go and play in the garden so has been stuck in the bedroom which is a bit small. However yesterday I realised that the landing and bathroom are fully bunny proof so the past 2 days he's spent his days running around there and terrorising the poor cats!
He seems to be having miles of fun and certainly seems to be enjoying the extra 2 rooms to run around in!
The only slight problem is he seems to refuse to use his litter tray out here, hopefully he will start using it soon though.

4447486cc3360c905cb92aea2e720d4f.jpg

f4654b9b2074d94d9073d0cb35a7bfa3.jpg

a2108736f4c3fe900dbd361d4847955d.jpg

ab5f587e7ad775fc169e03f3a3952500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww what a cute bunny. I love his name too, one of my rabbits was called Emrys too. Is he neutered as that can influence toilet behaviour. Also having access to more space is brilliant but he may need time to adjust. In his eyes his territory has expanded so he may be reconsidering his toilet corner.

He's not neutered yet, it's on my to do list for him. He's very good at using the litter tray on his room and in his cage just not out here. Hoping in a few days he will sort out where he prefers to poop!

He's not neutered yet, it's on my to do list for him. He's very good at using the litter tray on his room and in his cage just not out here. Hoping in a few days he will sort out where he prefers to poop!

My Burberry isn't neutered yet either as he is only 10 weeks but he poos everywhere but uses his litter in his play pen ;)

Not sure how old Emrys is, he's grown a fair bit since I've had him so don't think he's particularly old

Back