• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lois is poorly/ sleep tight Lois

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This morning we found her sat in a corner not wanting to move or eat other than to nibble some veg. The vet gave her treatment for stasis although her tummy felt normal and everything else seemed OK. But she has got worse and is now eating nothing :(

Lois suffered from mites a few weeks back and was unwell so had antibiotics as has a history of pasturella. She perked up for a bit but its not lasted. So bloods were taken and sent to the lab today.

If she is no better in the morning then we are back to the vets but we really need the blood results so we hopefully know what we are dealing with.

Any get well wishes would be greatly appreciated x

12ea02192d644d145dc48d356275a6df.jpg

Last edited:
Oh poor darling :cry: She doesn't look well, does she?

Many many (((( vibes )))) for her to start eating and recover soon xx

This morning we found her sat in a corner not wanting to move or eat other than to nibble some veg. The vet gave her treatment for stasis although her tummy felt normal and everything else seemed OK. But she has got worse and is now eating nothing :(

Lois suffered from mites a few weeks back and was unwell so had antibiotics as has a history of pasturella. She perked up for a bit but its not lasted. So bloods were taken and sent to the lab today.

If she is no better in the morning then we are back to the vets but we really need the blood results so we hopefully know what we are dealing with.

Any get well wishes would be greatly appreciated x

12ea02192d644d145dc48d356275a6df.jpg

Awe get well very soon Lois :( I really hope it isn't anything serious, lots of hugs to you :love:

Sorry you're feeling poorly Lois, hope you are feeling better soon little girl, sending you lots of get well vibes xxxxxx

All the healing vibes I can muster for the lovely Lois coming your way. I hope it's something easily sussed. xxxxx

Lois has nibbled a little lettuce over night but is no better. She is refusing her syringe feed. But she is feisty when handled and is Pooing so not in stasis.

There is some reason we don't know that is making her not want to move or eat :(

I am really sorry to hear that she isnt much better this morning. I really hope you can figure out what is causing it :love:

Poor Lois :( sending more vibes for her swift and complete healing so she can be home with you again soon. xxxxx

Back