• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so proud of my little poo machine!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I think its now been nearly a month since his last stasis problem and he is doing the most fantastic giant golden poos I have ever seen :love: we even got through a whole bank holiday weekend with no problems!

He is being such a good boy and eating ridiculous amounts of hay, he hasn't lost any weight even though we've got rid of pellets either! :) still got 2 weeks of panacur left but I'm really hoping he is back to normal forever now

Going to get his teeth checked once were done with the panacur, get his vaccs done as soon as possible and hopefully avoid a dental til September

So proud of him :love:

2eciv7n.jpg

"OMG MUM YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY POO!!!"

Lovely update and so glad to hear things are going well :thumb:

I did, however, expect to see a photo of a big pile of golden poos :lol:

(Great piccie of Fergie!)

How are you Holhol, are you OK now?

Lovely update and so glad to hear things are going well :thumb:

I did, however, expect to see a photo of a big pile of golden poos :lol:

(Great piccie of Fergie!)

How are you Holhol, are you OK now?

Haha I thought about taking a pic of the poos but didn't know if that was too far :lol:

Absolutely fine at the moment apart from being bored to death by revision... But only 2 weeks left of that, and Ferg is "helping" with that (chinning my laptop for good luck!)

I'm expecting a nice pile of poos later judging by how much hay is is munching as we speak so you might get a treat later :lol:

Haha I thought about taking a pic of the poos but didn't know if that was too far :lol:

Absolutely fine at the moment apart from being bored to death by revision... But only 2 weeks left of that, and Ferg is "helping" with that (chinning my laptop for good luck!)

I'm expecting a nice pile of poos later judging by how much hay is is munching as we speak so you might get a treat later :lol:

Pix of piles of poop is one thing RU is about :lol:

Hope you can keep focused for the next two weeks .. Of course Ferg is chinning your laptop - it's his after all :lol:

Back