• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddle bun!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Molly has always liked a cuddle but since she has been ill she has been asking for them.:love: This afternoon she jumped up onto my lap, snuggled right in and fell fast asleep :love: She has never done that before. In the end after about 30 mins my children came back from school and I was forced to get up which meant waking her up. She was so deeply asleep that she didn't wake at first. I put her down and she just sat on the sofa looking dazed for a while.:love:

I :love: her.

All of my bunnies who I've nursed through illness have become more cuddly; I genuinely think it strengthens your bond & that they understand you're trying to help. Ralph used to jump up & snooze on me everytime I fell asleep on the sofa. My current bunnys love floor fusses diss cuddles. Bless Molly - & you can look forward to loads more cuddles, lucky you

Awe i hope she is feeling better soon, i am sure those cuddles are certainly helping her :love: .I adore it when mine allow me a cuddle but it isn't very often :lol:

Aww :love: Lopsy was a lot more 'cuddly' when he was indoors, and he was indoors after being unwell so I think it was connected :) What a lovely story :)

Awwww how lovely. Mottle has been ill recently and has been perfectly fine with lots of strokies. He loves to cuddle up to his darling Peaches best of all though.

Back