• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

benjie piggy pigture - my honeybunnies piggy

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
got this beautiful pigture of benjie. shame it's so blurry though :evil:

anyway, isn't he absolutely gorgeous! :love: he's the loveliest, friendly boy :love: not the brightest bless him but it adds to his character :lol::love: he popcorns so much and he's super happy all the time. we adore him soooo much :love::love::love: he's such a sweetheart :love:

75b04a5e-09ff-40c3-877c-e73b0fce5f64_zps2iwedbuj.jpg

Very lovely. ....excuse my blatent ignorance... but is popcorn the binky-like thing they do when happen to bounce?

Lovely to see him looking so relaxed..and great to hear about the popcorning :D

he never stops! :lol: he's just fantastic, he really is. when he arrived and i opened the carrier, he just sat there and gazed at me. i fell madly in love and we definitely had a moment :love: since then he's just been completely settled and happy. i can't say enough good things about him :D ahhh, so in love! :oops::lol:

mollie and benjie are an absolutely brilliant match aswell. always kissing and grooming each other. :D:love:

we also love his red eyes! if anyone had overlooked him based on that, then they would have missed out on the most amazing little boy, and most probably the personality they were looking for in a piggy. he loves attention and people and he's so sweet and watching him being so happy all the time is really funny.

i'm really proud to have a pet with red eyes :thumb:

well done you! Yes people do turn away from both piggies and bunnies withred eyes..and is sad as often they are the nicest characters

Glad to hear he's doing so well. :)

I can't understand the red eyed thing either, since so many piggies have them. My current two were in rescue for months longer than they should have been due to their eye colour. :?

such a shame because it's just an eye colour. shouldn't matter. i think they're lovely anyway and they go beautifully with his colour :love:

I wonder why people don't like red eyes, they don't bother me in the slightest, infact my new bun was nearly a red eyed but it turned out she was a girl and we wanted a buck. I think he is Beautiful :love:

Back