• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 9th birthday bisc *more pics p33

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
happy 9th birthday to my best friend :D:love::love::love:

0eeed89b-6cde-41f0-a57c-195b1e942bdd_zps35ac4462.jpg

we love him loads and loads and loads...! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't realise he was 9! That's amazing. Very happy Birthday Bisc.

And congratulations to you on having a 9 year old rabbit. :D

thank you all :D

he's actually in better health now than he has been in the past! finally getting his health issues under control and he's obviously feeling happy as he's binkying alot at the moment and seems very content :D:love:

thank you all :D

he's actually in better health now than he has been in the past! finally getting his health issues under control and he's obviously feeling happy as he's binkying alot at the moment and seems very content :D:love:

That's insane - that must be the equivilent of me at 98 doing a backflip :lol: GO BISC!

aww molly :love: she told me she wants to marry bisc. we should respect that and let her come here! ;):lol:

I'll admit they would make a very cute couple but Molly is staying put I'm afraid. Bisc will just have to pack his bags and move here! Although Molly's track record with new husbuns is not good.....:lol:

That's insane - that must be the equivilent of me at 98 doing a backflip :lol: GO BISC!

:lol: he is very energetic when he gets going! but he always has been. he was a super hyper teenager! :shock: he has spondylosis now, recently diagnosed so he luckily seems to know not to push himself too hard. so some days he does so many head binkies instead :love:

Happy birthday Bisc... his colour looks very similar to my Bella :D

:love: it is such a beautiful colour. bisc used to go darker then lighter, rotating with each moult :lol: now he's lighter all the time as he's got older, and is gradually the white underneath is spreading upwards and turning him blonde! :lol::love:

I'll admit they would make a very cute couple but Molly is staying put I'm afraid. Bisc will just have to pack his bags and move here! Although Molly's track record with new husbuns is not good.....:lol:

they would look cute together :love: but i know how much you adore her :love: i remember you saying about her failed bonding attempt. she wants her lovely big blanket covered room all to herself :love:

thank you everyone for your lovely comments. bisc has had a lovely day. he's been in a really happy mood actually :love:

Back