• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis did a hop, otis did a hop!!!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I guess it was more of a belly flop than a hop but I don't care. I can't stop grinning my face hurts :D

He definitely used both back legs together and pushed himself off the ground while moving his front legs, all by himself :) I wasn't dignified and didn't end particularly gracefully but I'm ecstatic.

It might be weeks before he does another but at least I know its "there" :)

Bellyflop/hop - potato potato (that doesn't transition well onto text format)

GGGOOOOOOO OTIIIISSSSS

You've done brilliant, brilliant work with him. He's so lucky to have found you.

Big Noserubs for Otis!

:love:

Thank you all :)

Still an awful long way to go but its still progress.

I've spent the evening giving him a bath and blow dry ready for acupuncture in the morning. I can't remember the last time I bathed him and he wasn't wet through this time but needed a freshen up. Makes a change to a couple of weeks ago when he was being bathed three times a day!

He kicked his legs the whole time I was drying him the wiggle monster. He is going to be even more of a handful as his legs get stronger!!

Back