• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny jumped the wire

Rita

Warren Scout
for those who know what is happening, as you know i had to separate the bunnies as i ended up with two boys and not a boy and girl as i was told. anyway the other one is going in tomorrow to be neutered, they have been living in the cattery with the puppy panels separating them.
when i went down this morning my neutered one had jumped the puppy panels and was in with my not neutered male. i was so surprise he got over as i made sure there was no box for him to climb on. thank god he had not done any damage to my other bunny. at least i know he still loves him, even tho he wants those testicles off, so tomorrow they will be gone by the surgeon and not his teeth. lots of vibes for my little man tomorrow. http://i62.tinypic.com/9tzxoh.jpg

Oh dear, yes my my girlie bun can easily clear 4 ft puppy panels, little madam :D good luck for your little man tomorrow :love:

My 9 week old Conti jumped out of his playpen twice yesterday :shock: I think he stood on his box though so I have had to net the top of it now. Good luck for you and your bun tomorrow. :love:

thank you all, i will let you know how it all went. just want to get it all over with now.
i have put another fence on top the one he has now, so hopefully that will put an end to his jumping skills. bless him.

Ours do the same, when we moved to Germany we had to cage them, their normally free range and they hate it so do anything to escape, Lucy managed to jump over the panels and we even caught her jumping over the "house" we made which is pretty high!
a13b7119d505c7dfa1d7d526de28ab56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back