• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bella & Bertie

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Dear RU

I'm *delighted* to introduce Bella & Bertie, our almost-14-weeks old lionheads!

They are brother and sister, and currently living as neighbours rather than roomies (Bertie is feeling rather amorous, but not quite ready for neuter). A few minutes ago, Bella hopped up on my lap and gave me a few small bunny kisses. <3

Things are going well so far, they take it in turns to free range and binky across the floor. They are very inquisitive, and love playing with balls, run through tunnels and rip newspaper. Appetite is good, they love hay and are slowly being introduced to greens (yum!).

Awww they are wonderful. Look forward to hearing more about them (with loads of pics naturally).

Awk look at those two wee dotes; they're gorgeous!!! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're lovely :love: I always liked the name Bertie for a pet, one of my piggies is called it now even though he was already named it by his previous owners :)

Back