• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summertime

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
Poor Double D, she is looking longingly out the window at the sun - another week or two, let it heat up a little more before she comes outside with me though. Poor thing.

Last edited:
Haha yep bucket and spade ready. I need to watch out last year i had a beardie shaped sunburn on my shoulder :lol:

It is one thing and few folks have mentioned is its no too bad a view. Shes a cutie but definitely the MAIN boss in the house

I love Bearded Dragons!

They are fantastic and funny wee creatures they have the best reaction times (as in if you say something they just tend to look with the right expression and the right time) Its like an ongoing caption competition in this house

Poor Double D, she is looking longingly out the window at the sun - another week or two, let it heat up a little more before she comes outside with me though. Poor thing.

She is beautiful, I am not really a reptile person but she is gorgeous and I love your Sea views! :love:

What great photos! She looks like a real personality :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha she will be happy to hear everyone chanting for the heat - she've been shoved back to the pretend sun. Even fell asleep on the windowsill :roll:

Yeah it's a lucky spot I look slightly to the right and can see Edinburgh and to the left I just see sea and hills

Back