• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit hutches

zephyr300

New Kit
Has anyone used a hutch cover with a strap under the roof? I was told it would be ok by the company who sold it to me but a few months later my rabbits have chewed through the strap making the cover useless and the company will not take any responsibility for this. Any advice what to do?:(

Sorry to hear - I've a house rabbit so i'm not sure about hutches - maybe the Housing section can help? I'm not sure even what you refer to with the strap - did you e-mail the company when they told you that it would be fine (aka a record of it)? What about receipts etc? It seems odd that they won't take responsibility, if you specifically asked/they specifically told you it'd be fine without any word to the wise, then in a way you have been missold the product - can you not seek anywhere for guidence on that?

I know it's not the issue though I'm afraid I'm essentially just bumping the post up cause I've no idea.

Back