• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Just what is your problem staff?!" :lol:

SJH

Warren Veteran

He looked so proud of his mess and then gave me this "look". :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww Hector :love:

Lenslady this is how big your Burberry is going to get :p

Everything looks huge compared to the cat flap lol and the size of his food bowl :shock: He has a lovely face but it is a lot fuller than Burberry's, whether Burberry will grow into his face I am not sure. Hector is stunning and I love his name :love: xx

Everything looks huge compared to the cat flap lol and the size of his food bowl :shock: He has a lovely face but it is a lot fuller than Burberry's, whether Burberry will grow into his face I am not sure. Hector is stunning and I love his name :love: xx

Thank you! :love:

If it helps, the floor tiles are 15 cm across....

He is certainly a big lad! I have one photo of him as a baby that I was given and the first photos I have of him are at about 12 weeks. He has always had chubby cheeks but a lean body!! All 9 kgs of it.... :love:

Thank you! :love:

If it helps, the floor tiles are 15 cm across....

He is certainly a big lad! I have one photo of him as a baby that I was given and the first photos I have of him are at about 12 weeks. He has always had chubby cheeks but a lean body!! All 9 kgs of it.... :love:

He is Beautiful. I happen to love his chubby cheeks :love: The Giant is my favourite breed because I have always been drawn to their temperaments. I know a few people with giants and I always hear how big, gentle and loveable they are. I hope burberry does grow up to resemble Hector because he is a fine specimen :love:

Back