• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe and cool pads

Babybella

Warren Scout
What are your experiences of these products? Looking at getting some, especially the cool pads having seen the temp is meant to reach 18-21 degrees by the end of next week. If these are good is one of each enough for two rabbits or is better getting 2?

I haven't used the cool pads before but can recommend the heat pads which are really useful in the winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both and they are pretty good :wave:

I have two cool pads, I keep one freezing while one is being used. I've never seen them using it at the same time so don't feel the need to put both in their room at the same time

The heat pad I only use during illness or recovery. I don't even have a microwave so end up borrowing my mums every time I want to use it :lol: I do think they are worth having in

I have both for my two.

The heat pads are great for winter. I have 3 heat pads for 2 bunnies (one for each bun and another for underneath the water bowl to stop it freezing).

I have 2 cool pads which my bunnies seem to hate using ....... however they're more than happy to lie next to a frozen brick or a frozen bottle (fill about 3/4 and leave in the freezer overnight)....bless em! lol

I have both, I think the snugglesafes are useful to have for winter or in case of poorly buns, they stay hot for a good length of time and the covers are easy to replace if they get dirty or whatever.
I have an ice pod too but the buns don't really use it, as it doesn't come with a cover I don't think my bunnies find it particularly nice but even under a blanket they don't seem to bother but it helps me feel better that ive tried to keep them cool!

I have both, but what I find works better are tiles (I bought from a pet website - possibly pet planet). I leave them in the fridge over night, and put them in for buns during the day. They often lay flat on top of them :)

Thanks for the replies. I've ordered a couple of cool pads for now, will get snugglesafes nearer to winter

Back