• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omg, it's only taken 10 years!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
molly is 10 this year and has been partnered with faline for about 8 and a half of those years. He will sit by her, but never grooms her nicely, maybe a cursory lick on her foot or something. She grooms him all the time. She was just flopped down on her side and he came over and lied by her and gave her nice kisses on her head!

It's a miracle! :love: :lol:

That's lovely but, it may just be me and I hope all is fine but, I'd keep a close eye on her health-wise. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duly noted SJH he probably just did it accidently. Lol! I have caught him licking her ear before too. He is deffo the dominant one though. Not a great pic as I only had my phone to hand.

They were both binkying around before this too.

Duly noted SJH he probably just did it accidently. Lol! I have caught him licking her ear before too. He is deffo the dominant one though. Not a great pic as I only had my phone to hand.

They were both binkying around before this too.

Awww!! Hopefully it is just cute. I just worry they sometimes sense things we don't. :)

Awww!! Hopefully it is just cute. I just worry they sometimes sense things we don't. :)

I definitely think this is the case with animals. He maybe sensing something or he has accepted he is an oldie himself lol and is joining in on the quiet life. They are both adorable. Defo something to watch for without wanting to worry you. They are lovely pictures :love:

Back